Monday, July 3




This is a show for children which is based on Lauren Child's books. The story is about an adorable little girl called Lola - "she is small and very funny," - her big brother, Charlie, and her invisible friend, Soren Lorensen. The tv show, like the books, is gorgeous! I ABSOLUTELY love the theme music! AND the whistling! If you know any little ones I do recommend introducing them to Charlie and Lola. They will love them forever I'm sure. AND maybe you will, too. I do.


Things to do with Charlie and Lola:
Catch butterflies while cloud hopping

Play dress ups

Make a very cool rocket!

or a mobile

listen to a story

or watch a show.

It's all good fun! Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Exile from GROGGS said...

Indeed! The joy of pre-school language ("I probably do not have time to go to school. I am too extremely busy doing important things at home."), the innocent misunderstanding of the nature of the world ("But excuse me that is my book"). Even the way Lola says "Charlie" at the start of the opening credits catches my heart. The books are wonderful, and the TV shows capture them perfectly.

Tue July 11, 07:03:00 pm 2006  
Blogger missmellifluous said...

Yay! I knew there were others who love this show too!

I wish I had a friend called Charlie just so I could say his name as Lola does!

Glad you dropped in, Paul (probably - maybe Liz).

Tue July 11, 07:43:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home