Friday, June 23


"It is physically impossible for pigs to look up to the sky. "
Spring Valley, Liddle Facts, Fact #79

This is a fact I discovered today. It's a fact that I find quite upsetting.
This means that unless a pig is trotting up a hill at just the right incline, or happens to catch a glimpse as s/he is rolling in the mud, or sees a reflection as s/he is drinking from his/her trough, or a kind person holds a mirror up to a pig at such an angle that the sky was reflected in it, a pig will hardly ever see the sky.
It is so sad. Imagine not being able to see the sky.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

I wonder why God did that.

Fri June 23, 09:30:00 pm 2006  
Blogger missmellifluous said...

I wondered, too. I haven't thought of a reason yet...Perhaps to stop them flying.

Sat June 24, 09:28:00 am 2006  
Blogger Pilgrim said...

That is really sad.

Thu Aug 10, 07:24:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home