Sunday, July 9

A picture is worth more than the few words I have today...

I don't have many words to say today. I am really enjoying looking at images though. If you have not already seen these sites you really should check them out. The photographs are amazing!


Open Eyes... has some amazing images. Like this one:






The photos are taken by David Aldeia. This is what he says about himself: "I am David Aldeia, 30 years old. I'm living in Rueil Malmaison, France.I started photography three years ago with a canon EOS300. Now, i'm using a digital camera.I like to take picture of life in order to share my vision of what surrounds me.Don't hesitate to criticize my photographies: it's the better way for me to progress."

You must also check out A.Stark Photo.
Andrew Stark's photos capture the amazing beauty of the Yukon as well as the creatures, people, flora and fauna he encounters in his many adventures, which can be read about in his blog, A.Stark Place.

There are also some amazing images here @ ShutterView. Finally, Dale Hudjik has an incredible picture of a beautiful green insect @ Spun With Tears.

I love to browse through the works of all of these photographers. It's rather like taking a holiday, without the hassel of packing a suitcase. I hope you enjoy these sites and they make up for my lack of conversation. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your link to my website!

Fri July 14, 12:25:00 am 2006  
Blogger missmellifluous said...

You're welcome. Your pictures are amazing. I enjoy your website very much.

Fri July 14, 08:23:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home