Wednesday, July 12

More on Divorce - forthcoming

Thankyou for all your comments on my recent I cringe when I hear the word 'divorce' post. I am so glad that my story can have a positive impact on those that are hurting or have been hurt through divorce or/and abuse.

Your stories touch me as well!

I plan to post again on my ideas, which are grounded in scripture, on when divorce is permissable as one of the big questions for me on divorcing was "How can I trust and follow a God who allows me to divorce my husband if he commits adultery but not if he tries to kill me?" It did not make sense. I wrestled with this issue for a long time.

In some upcoming posts I will share my struggle and the hope and comfort I found in searching for an answer to this, and so many other, questions. I will address Marie's question here.

The post will appear in the next couple of days, so please, stay tuned. For now, the sun is shining like a spring day rather than a winter one, and there are amazing ships on the harbour and dinosaurs in museums so my children and I are having an excursion.

Hope your day is grand!
Till anon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home