Sunday, October 22


I am not distracted...
The Analysis Starts Here
While I am supposed to be completing my second last assignment for my degree, I have been very distracted by, oh, all sorts of important things, such as handwriting analysis quizzes. I found this on Kim's blog - which, incidently, I said I was not going back to today because it was too distracting and she posted this post on how important hard work and study are, which is true, and I felt guilty and fled committed to finishing my assessment until I felt strangely drawn back again, which is when I found this post on handwriting analysis. So, I had to take the quiz. It could possibly help my work...?

Anyway, this is what my handwriting reveals about me:


Some of my y's are out of control but this is a good thing
missmellifluous has a very unusual lower zone y loop. If the data input is correct, missmellifluous' y or g is large and opens up to the left side of the page. This is not a common trait, but the implications are very interesting. As you begin to study handwriting analysis, you will learn any loop indicates imagination. This lower loop indicates the amount of imagination missmellifluous has regarding physical things. So, her lower zone stroke is large, so her imagination is large and open.

Some of my y's make small loops but wide circles
missmellifluous has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust. She lets new people into her circle of friends. She uses her imagination to understand new ideas, things, and people.







I Sigh
Something is incomplete in missmellifluous' life. She feels frustration relating to her physical needs and desires. Somewhere in her life there is some disappointment, non-fulfillment, and interruption.






My t's are pointy on the end, apparently like my tongue
missmellifluous is sarcastic. This is a defense mechanism designed to protect her ego when she feels hurt. She pokes people harder than she gets poked. These sarcastic remarks can be very funny. They can also be harsh, bitter, and caustic at the same time.


I am obviously not completing my work because I do not have a clear vision of the end point...
missmellifluous is a practical person whose goals are planned, practical, and down to earth. This is typical of people with normal healthy self-esteem. She needs to visualize the end of a project before she starts. She finds joy in anticipation and planning. Notice that I said she plans everything she is going to do, that doesn't necessarily mean things go as planned. missmellifluous basically feels good about herself. She has a positive self-esteem which contributes to her success. She feels she has the ability to achieve anything she sets her mind to. However, she sets her goals using practicality-- not too "out of reach". She has enough self-confidence to leave a bad situation, yet, she will not take great risks, as they relate to her goals. A good esteem is one key to a happy life. Although there is room for improvement in the confidence category, her self-perception is better than average.





My m's are pointy and curved and I am definately in the slow phase of my creative process
In reference to missmellifluous’ mental abilities, she has a very investigating and creating mind. She investigates projects rapidly because she is curious about many things. She gets involved in many projects that seem good at the beginning, but she soon must slow down and look at all the angles. She probably gets too many things going at once. When missmellifluous slows down, then she becomes more creative than before. Since it takes time to be creative, she must slow down to do it. She then decides what projects she has time to finish. Thus she finishes at a slower pace than when she started the project. She has the best of two kinds of minds. One is the quick investigating mind. The other is the creative mind. Her mind thinks quick and rapidly in the investigative mode. She can learn quicker, investigate more, and think faster. missmellifluous can then switch into her low gear. When she is in the slower mode, she can be creative, remember longer and stack facts in a logical manner. She is more logical this way and can climb mental mountains with a much better grip.

- obviously my 'distractedness' is evidence of my need to get involved in multiple tasks simultaneously. This is not avoidance, this is an investigating and creative mind at work. And I just realised, I really am sarcastic!



If cornered, I may equivocate!
Regarding honesty, she is basically honest with a tendency to lie in certain circumstances. This results from a combination of secretiveness (the desire to keep things private) and self deceit (the desire to not accept something in her life at the moment). She deliberately strays from or evades the truth. She feels the truth is not what she wants people to know. This is not always bad. Have you ever known a good secretary that could not say "the Boss isn't in", when the Boss is standing next to the phone? When missmellifluous is in a position that she can't find a truthful way out, she might prevaricate.

I am loopy and this makes me sensitive but it doesn't stop me from sharing
missmellifluous is sensitive to criticism about her ideas and philosophies. She will sometimes worry what people will think if she tells them what she believes in. This doesn't mean she won't talk, or that she feels ashamed. It merely means she is sensitive to what others think, regarding her beliefs.



I am getting tired of posting about myself
missmellifluous is moderately outgoing. Her emotions are stirred by sympathy and heart rendering stories. In fact, she can be kind, friendly, affectionate and considerate of others. She has the ability to put herself into the other person's shoes. missmellifluous will be somewhat moody, with highs and lows. Sometimes she will be happy, the next day she might be sad. She has the unique ability to get along equally well with what psychology calls introverts and extroverts. This is because she is in between. Psychology calls missmellifluous an ambivert. She understands the needs of both types. Although they get along, she will not tolerate anyone that is too "far out." She doesn't sway too far one way or the other. When convincing her to buy a product or an idea, a heart rendering story could mean a great deal to her. She puts herself in the same situation as the person in the story, yet she will not buy anything that seems overly impractical or illogical. missmellifluous is an expressive person. She outwardly shows her emotions. She may even show traces of tears when hearing a sad story. missmellifluous is a "middle-of-the-roader," politically as well as logically. She weighs both sides of an issue, sits on the fence, and then will decide when she finally has to. She basically doesn't relate to any far out ideas and usually won't go to the extreme on any issue.

- I am not sure about the fence part - I'll make up my mind about it when I have to.


I am average
People that write their letters in an average height and average size are moderate in their ability to interact socially. According to the data input, missmellifluous doesn't write too large or too small, indicating a balanced ability to be social and interact with others.

If you would like to analyse your own handwriting, or somebody else's - heh heh - you may take the quiz here.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for this! I love these sort of things...

My results very similar to yours - I only had one of the "y" answers, the "has a healthy imagination and displays a fair amount of trust" one.

For the "o" I had John will be candid and direct when expressing his opinion. He will tell them what he thinks if they ask for it, whether they like it or not. So, if they don't really want his opinion, don't ask for it!

And for "t"/"d", John will demand respect and will expect others to treat him with honor and dignity. John believes in his ideas and will expect other people to also respect them. He has a lot of pride.

Everything else was the same as yours.

Mon Oct 23, 12:43:00 am 2006  
Blogger missmellifluous said...

Oh! You have my sincere condolences, John. I am sorry you are so like me.

I am considering changing some aspects of my handwriting.

Glad you liked the quiz. I am a sucker for those things...
especially when I should be doing other things. Did you find it to be a true reflection of yourself?

Tue Oct 24, 11:18:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I think it is.

Wed Oct 25, 08:37:00 am 2006  
Blogger missmellifluous said...

It is for me too. Except I can be quite tenacious about my opinions so I was surprised to see myself catergorised as a fence sitter! I think this is quite inaccurate in regards to some things. There are some things you just don't sit on a fence about.

And I think I am more self depricating than sarcastic to others. I would like to see the handwriting analysis cater distinguish between irony and sarcasm.

Wed Oct 25, 10:11:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the distinction between irony and sarcasm, you might appreciate Klaas Schilder's article Sarcasm on Golgotha:

Irony is lofty, and it exalts; sarcasm is low, and it abases. Irony attends the wounded, but sarcasm, as they say, is biting...

Wed Oct 25, 10:09:00 pm 2006  
Blogger missmellifluous said...

Oooh! I look forward to reading the link later on, John. Thanks.

and for the record: d.e.p.r.e.c.a.t.i.n.g
deprecating
just because it bothers me.

Thu Oct 26, 08:40:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home