Wednesday, October 11

I was sitting in front of my computer lamenting about how little energy I had whe I decided to vent my frustration on Google. I do this sometimes...I don't know why, just to vent I guess. So, I typed into a google search "My computer is sapping my energy!" thinking that that would be me expressing myself and then I could get back to my work. But one of articles that came up grabbed my attention. It was this:

Pendant Power
London Sunday Times - Style Magazine, April 2nd, 2000

by Eva Gizowska


Worried that your mobile phone could be frazzling your brain, or that your computer is sapping your energy?


Yes! Yes! I am.

Apparently others are too.


Do you think this could be an answer to my sleepy question of last week? Perhaps I feel sleepy everytime I go to write an essay because the computer is indeed sapping my energy!

If there is anyone scientific out there who would like to offer an opinion on
this article and the possibility that the computer could be sapping my energy, I would like to hear from them. That is providing you have enough energy to type a response.

But I would also like to hear if it is the experience of anyone else that the computer seems to sap your energy. If U2's
Adam Clayton thinks these Qlinks help then I am inclined to consider it because Adam seems like a sensible guy - he plays bass, after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Exile from GROGGS said...

I'm kind of scientific. It looks like snake oil to me.

It's conceivable that high levels of low powered (radio frequency) radiation have a negative impact, and people are generally more tired and lethargic as a consequence these days. My suspicion is that it is because we have more sedentary lives, or due to deficiencies in our diets.

But I may be wrong ....

Wed Oct 18, 12:54:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home