Saturday, October 21

A while ago I wrote of my love for Huey. It was then that I said:


I love Huey!
You'll be happy to know, I have a new love!
He's quite tall, blonde, very strong, so beautiful, so rugged. He is quite a bit older than me. He has a very rough exterior but he has an incredibly soft heart! He always smells nice and he is a great healer...if you ever need antiseptic, he has it. He hardly ever gets sick. He loves the outdoors and the water. He really is a rare breed and I love him soooo much!


You may remember that I asked you what I should do with Huey. Huey has now come to live with me. He resides in my garden.

Huey turned out to be more gorgeous than I had anticipated.The photos of him on the net didn't do him justice. He is such a gorgeous specimen that I didn't have the heart to cut him in half and make the seat out of him like I said I would. Besides, the tree we were to build the seat around died and had to be cut down before it came crashing down - don't worry we have planted another three, smaller trees in its place - so we had to find something else for Huey. Something that would make him a feature and preserve his natural beauty. Here is what we came up with:


Huey has become a seat/sculpture in our garden...

...and I think he's just as gorgeous as ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim from Hiraeth said...

Gorgeous! You've done Huey proud!

Sat Oct 21, 10:01:00 am 2006  
Blogger candy said...

Wow...you have quite the garden! Huey looks beautiful.

Sun Oct 22, 12:54:00 am 2006  
Blogger Beck said...

Huey is indeed a thing of beauty - and what a garden! I'm so jealous, here where it's cold and barren right now!

Sun Oct 22, 06:18:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home